Use practical, useful Tips–such as:
- How to book the trade-in of an asset
- When a company needs a new EIN
- How to grow a freelance bookkeeping practice
- When to capitalize, when to expense
- How to read real-estate tax bills
- Key year-end/year-beginning due dates
… and more. Each Tip is practical–easy to apply.
Previous Bookkeeping Tips
- Where is that transaction recorded?
- Freelancing: Helpful hints on billing
- Recording bad debt for tax v. book purposes
- Your liability as a bookkeeper
- Tips on handling the IRS
- Protecting yourself when making deposits at night
- What does “GAAP” actually mean?
- A better way to book purchase discounts
- Freelancing: How Z got a steady stream of new clients
- Bookkeeper’s Quiz: Are you up to date?