- November 16, 2023
- Posted by: Wendy
Full Charge Bookkeeper
2024 BASIC BOOKKEEPING AFTER THE FACT- ONE TIME PER MONTH
● After the fact accounts payable data entry to an expense account, 1 time per month.
● After the fact accounts receivable data entry to a revenue account, 1 time per month.
● After the fact Data entry or downloads from Bank and Credit Card accounts, 1 time per month.
● After the fact Reconciling of Bank and Credit Card statements, 1 time per month.
● 2 Internal Financial Reports per month generated by Intuit QuickBooks without modifications.
● Max transactions 1 to 250 per month: Transactions is listed as a check entered, a receipt from a vendor for a paid transaction, a two-line item journal entry (debit & credit), a sales receipt entered. Transactions over 250 per month will be charged at $5.00 per transactions, limited to 5 over the limit per month for the first 3 consecutive months. A change order to a CORE BOOKKEEPING addendum
A dynamic and innovative small business dedicated to providing top-notch solutions. Founded on the principles of integrity, precision, and client satisfaction, became a trusted partner for businesses seeking their products & services. Commitment to excellence is at the core of everything they do, ensuring that their clients receive unparalleled quality and value.
Part-Time Bookkeeping up to 20 hours per week.
Remote with 18 years of freelance and remote experience.
QuickBooks Desktop Bookkeeping
20 plus years of commercial property management
Assistant forensic accounting, Finding and fixing accounting errors.
Certified Pro-Advisor for QuickBooks 2008-2023
Point of Sale (credit card terminal with cash register setup and maintained)
Certificate of Bookkeeping 2003
Notary Public 2019-2023
Insured & Bonded
PRIVATE BOOKKEEPING COMPANY – July 2010 – Current:
NATIONWIDE REMOTE BOOKKEEPING USING QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP
BASIC BOOKKEEPING (After the fact one time per month)
CORE BOOKKEEPING (weekly or bi-weekly)
FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPING (daily with all aspects of bookkeeping)
QUICKBOOKS SOFTWARE SALES
TRUST AND LEGAL ACCOUNTING
NEW BUSINESS FORMATION
START-UP FINANCIAL PLANNING
POS SYSTEM SALES AND INSTALLATION
Restaurant and Bar
Enrolled Agent and Tax Professional
Automotive Repair Shop
In-home care giver LLC
Property Owner with multiple properties across the US
Household wealth management
Investor and Investment Manger (stocks and Real Estate)
Gig worker with multiple business in one company file using class tracking.
Certified Payroll for government contracting.
Payroll (Gusto, Paychecks, ADP, Intuit)
Work, Excel, office suite
Mission college, Real Estate
Adult education: accounting and certificate of Bookkeeping
INTUIT: Professional advisor