- March 7, 2022
- Posted by: Sarah Campos
To remotely work for a professional company that offers growth and development in Accounting.
Apr 2008 – Feb 2022
Oasis Stop N’ Go LLC, Twin Falls, ID
• Trained and mentored 5 accounting clerks on accounting policies and procedures, maximizing productivity.
• Created and dispersed monthly financial statements for 28 convenience stores, for internal and external use, utilizing Quickbooks Enterprise, Microsoft Excel, and CMI.
• Used strong problem solving skills to quickly resolve questions and concerns, increasing client and employee satisfaction.
• Consistently achieved 95% accuracy rate for financial reporting, increasing the company leadership’s trust in the department.
• Reconciled all bank, credit card, and all other GL accounts monthly for all locations, while using strong attention to detail, to ensure accuracy.
• Paid all sales and property taxes when due, for all locations.
Associates of Applied Science at College of Southern Idaho
Accounting Manager at Oasis Stop and Go
To contact this candidate email email@example.com