- March 7, 2022
- Posted by: Sarah Campos
To remotely work for a professional company that offers growth and development in Accounting.
Apr 2008 – Feb 2022
Oasis Stop N’ Go LLC, Twin Falls, ID
• Trained and mentored 5 accounting clerks on accounting policies and procedures, maximizing productivity.
• Created and dispersed monthly financial statements for 28 convenience stores, for internal and external use, utilizing Quickbooks Enterprise, Microsoft Excel, and CMI.
• Used strong problem solving skills to quickly resolve questions and concerns, increasing client and employee satisfaction.
• Consistently achieved 95% accuracy rate for financial reporting, increasing the company leadership’s trust in the department.
• Reconciled all bank, credit card, and all other GL accounts monthly for all locations, while using strong attention to detail, to ensure accuracy.
• Paid all sales and property taxes when due, for all locations.
Associates of Applied Science at College of Southern Idaho
Accounting Manager at Oasis Stop and Go