Entering Excel data into QuickBooks
Hello all! I have a new client who started a business this year. She has kept all her financial information on spreadsheets. Is there a way to inport Excel docs into QuickBooks? Sorry, she would be my first client.
Any suggestions on how to handle this or what to charge?
Start with links on Intuit's site, then you can check some of the others out for additional wrinkles.
You can import Excel or CSV file data to your QuickBooks Desktop Pro, sukitw.
Before you can start to import your file, you'll need to install the QuickBooks Import Excel and CSV toolkit. Here's how:
- Open the file download window for the toolkit.
- Click Save.
- Double-click QuickBooks_Import_Excel_and_CSV.exe on your Windows desktop to open the WinZip Self-Extractor window.
- Select Browse.
- Choose the folder where you want to install the toolkit, then OK.
- Select Unzip to extract the contents, and then click Close to close the WinZip Self-Extractor window.
- Open the QuickBooks Import Excel and CSV folder from the location you selected in step 4.
Leave a reply