In return for posting your resume, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines. We do not wish to censor or police the resumes being posted here, nor do we have the time to monitor every posting, but in order to prevent abuses by a few people and to keep this forum comfortable and appropriate for our general audience, which includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities, we reserve the right to remove any resumes in violation of our guidelines that are brought to our attention. Therefore, all resumes that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice. By posting a new resume here, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of all resumes that I post under this program and that I will indemnify the AIPB Jobs and hold it harmless for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any resumes that I post here.
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. The script checks for foul language and will strip it from posts, but if you try to get around this, your resume is subject to being removed immediately and without warning.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No resume promoting activities that would be illegal under the laws of the state or province, or the country of domicile of the AIPB Jobs shall be allowed. Similarly, no resume promoting activities that would be illegal under the laws of the state or province, or the country of domicile of the person posting the resume shall be allowed.
- Any resume that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- The AIPB Jobs reserves the ultimate discretion as to which resumes, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
Thank you. We hope that these guidelines will make the Jobs for Bookkeepers more enjoyable for everyone.