Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Mastering Corrections & Adjusting Entries  

RSS

(@rachel-9)
18/05/2020 2:27 pm  

I'm looking for a study partner and/or resources to help me pass the onsite exam for mastering corrections and mastering adjusting entries. I passed the open book exam provided in the back of the work book (barely) so I could really use some help fully understanding this section of the Certification test.

(@casey-4)
18/05/2020 2:48 pm  

The Best advice is to do the open book test, do it again, and again, and again if needed.  Do it, until you can easily answer all the questions, without hesitation.  The proctored test is very similar.  Always pay attention to the wording on the tests!

ReplyQuote
 Muhammad
(@Muhammad)
10/06/2020 1:41 am  

The critical part of this subject, I faced about Bank Reconciliation during the National CB exam. More than 7 Bank Reconciliation questions showed up, do you have any other extra resources where we can study and easily pass the national exam? 

Please advise. 

ReplyQuote
(@casey-4)
11/06/2020 5:07 pm  

Everything you need to pass the AIPB CB Exam, is in the books from them.

ReplyQuote
(@elayne)
14/08/2020 2:05 pm  

This is the second time taking this test. I can answer the questions with no problem when I'm home. Is there a study or support group for this?

ReplyQuote
 Casey Stokes
(@Casey Stokes)
14/08/2020 5:08 pm  

Not that I am aware of.

ReplyQuote
(@rachel-9)
25/08/2020 5:02 pm  

I feel like a mentor is going to be our best bet in having someone knowledgeable to assist in supporting us on these last couple of test.  @elayne I am happy to join you in studying, I just don't know how much help I will be. 🤔 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
MENU