What is the best way to solve QuickBooks Error 404?
QuickBooks Error 404 occurs in front of the user when there is an issue in updating QuickBooks or it is unable to communicate with Intuit servers. Being someone who has faced the error, I am sharing the steps that work the best for me to resolve the error.
1. Use Windows + R on the keyboard to open the Run window.
2. Enter appwiz.cplin the text box and hit on Ok.
3. A list of programs opens in front of you.
4. Choose QuickBooks and click on Repair.
5. Wait until the repair process is completed.
6. See if QuickBooks Error 404 again pops up.
I have followed the above-mentioned steps to solve Error 404 in QuickBooks and if you are in a similar situation follow those steps. Also for technical support, you can contact the QB support team.
FYI, QuickBooks is a Tax software. And many hosts provide Tax software hosting facilities. One of the most common errors that people have on QuickBooks is Error 404.
Follow these steps to solve QuickBooks error 404:
- Verify the Bandwidth Latency. Open any of your frequently opened website in Internet Explorer.
- Tweak your Internet Settings.
- Update and Repair your QuickBooks.
- Reconfigure the System Settings Optimum QuickBooks Performance.
I hope this helps!