Ways To Fix QuickBooks Desktop Discontinued Issue
QuickBooks Desktop Discontinued means certain features of the application will no longer function. Intuit suspend versions of its product every year and launch the new version. If you didn't upgrade the more recent version then, unfortunately, you won't be able to access certain features of the application.
To know what features you won't be able to access after QuickBooks Desktop Discontinued, read the points given below:
- Live supported facility will be suspended.
- You won't be able to take benefits of Online Backup and Online Banking.
- Bill pay feature will stop working.
- Accountant's Copy File Transfer Service will stop working.
- You won't be able to work with multi-currency features.
- Intuit Payment Network will no longer work.
- Check processing service will be suspended.
- You won't be able to access Credit Card services.
Hopefully, you have understood about QuickBooks Desktop Discontinued Issue. For any more doubts, contact us directly at our toll-free number (844)-932-1139.