Ways that help to Unapply a Credit in QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the best accounting application. It offers several accounting tools to make your business work easier. Sometimes users do overpayment, which requires on-time settlement. To settle those overpayments you must know how to unapply a credit in QuickBooks. There are four different ways to unapply a credit in QuickBooks.
To Unapply a Credit in QuickBooks from Invoices. You must follow the steps given below carefully.
• Firstly, go to the credit memo.
• You must double click the invoice you wish to change.
• Now, hit a click on Apply Credit.
• Next, from the Previously Applied Credit Screen, you must remove the selected credits.
• Further, click Done, on the Apply Credit Screen.
• Finally, on the invoice window, hit a click on Save & Close.
Hopefully, your query related to Unapply a Credit in QuickBooks is solved. In case of any doubt, feel free to ping us at our toll-free number (844)-932-1139.