I recently got trapped under QuickBooks file exists error. How am I supposed to fix it manually?
The error can be fixed easily by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Open QuickBooks and run it as administrator
2. Once done, close QuickBooks
3. Now, go to windows explorer and go to C: Program. Perform a right click on the Intuit folder.
4. Click on property and tap on security tab
5. Place a checkmark against fill control
6. Once done, click on OK and exit the intuit folder.
Follow these steps but in case you are not able to fix the QuickBooks File Exist Error manually, do not hesitate to reach out to us by placing a call at (844)-932-1139.