I have recently upgraded my QuickBooks to its latest version available. But now I am getting these error messages stating ‘This file needs to be updated”. What should I do to alleviate them?
‘This company file needs to be updated’ is a usual error message encountered by many users. One best-recommended solution is to update QuickBooks using the administrator account. If that doesn’t fix the issue, try updating your company file using these steps:
1. Launch QuickBooks in the updated version
2. Go to the file and click on open or restore company file
3. Now hit on open a company file
4. Now, follow the on-screen instructions
5. Update your company file
6. Ensure creating a backup of the company file
7. Now, open the updated version of QuickBooks company file
This way, you will be able to alleviate the prompting error message “This file needs to be updated”. In case you face any complexities while performing the steps, place a call at (844)-932-1139.