Forum

I am stuck with Qui...

Notifications
Clear all

I am stuck with QuickBooks error 3120. What should I do to fix it?

(@itserica)
Topic starter  

Considering the concern, error code 3120 can take place while downloading a payment which indicates that a specific object is missing or cannot be found. However, it is quite easy to get rid of the error by following these steps:

1. Open QuickBooks
2. Go to the file menu
3. Go to preferences
4. Click on company
5. Click on account
6. Ensure all the basic and advanced accounts are mapped properly
7. Click on save

With this, you will be at an ease to alleviate the occurrence of QuickBooks error 3120 or you can also get in touch with us by placing a call at (844)-932-1139.

Rupinder Kaur
(@Rupinder Kaur)

You can troubleshoot the QB update error 3120 by setting up Accounts in QB manually. Follow the below-described steps:

• Launch QuickBooks Desktop Point Of Sale in the first place to start the troubleshooting
  • Now from under the File tab, choose Preferences
  • Next, click on Workstation and go to the Account Preferences section 
  • Make sure that the account selected for mapping is correct and under both Advanced and Basic tab
  • A blank third bracket of the Account name depicts that the account setup is faulty, and you need to add an account in the Account name section to get over the error. 
  • Now from under the Options tab, provide the required information in the account name section and hit Save
  • Add and update the required transaction to check if the QuickBooks error 3120 is resolved. 
  • When the error is resolved, go to the Financial Exchange section and activate the Default QuickBooks Mapping option 

Hope the steps described in this post can successfully troubleshoot the Error 3120

Regards

Rupinder Kaur | Sagenext

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
MENU