Forum

Participation in a ...

Notifications
Clear all

Participation in a question-and-answer type interview for an Upward Bound student  

RSS

(@mihayabarber)
14/07/2020 5:36 pm  

Hello, I hope this is an appropriate method to get in contact with a professional in the finance field.

I am currently a student with SUNY Plattsburgh Upward Bound, a program that aims to prepare students for college and future careers. As part of the program's course work this year, students are expected to 'interview' a professional in a career field they are interested in pursuing.

That being said, I would like to ask a few questions to any AIPB member, employee, or overall bookkeeping expert some questions regarding the profession and their experience in the position. Nothing serious or pressured, just a general discussion if you chose to assist me with my curiosity.

Thank you for reading, I apologize for any inconvenience.

(@casey-4)
14/07/2020 10:06 pm  

I would be willing to answer your questions.  My Email is:  Casey@cas-bookkeeping.com

ReplyQuote
 Mihaya Barber
(@Mihaya Barber)
14/07/2020 10:54 pm  

@casey-4

Thank you for replying and offering to answer my questions. I wasn't expecting a reply so soon. I will message your email and get back to you tomorrow. Hopefully that works for you.

Again, thank you. I appreciate your time and willingness.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
MENU