Exclusive Invitation to Bookkeepers
You are invited to join bookkeepers nationwide—employed
and freelance—in the
national association for your profession.
Here is how to get the recognition you deserve as a
professional—and keep your skills up to date.
Your 7 benefits of membership
Stay up to date free on bookkeeping, accounting,
payroll and tax news in minutes a month with The
General Ledger newsletter. Details
Free accounting and payroll help. Get answers
to your everyday questions at no charge simply by
calling on our exclusive Member AnswerLine.
Free help with everyday QuickBooks problems. Not sure
how to make that entry? find that account? cancel that
check? some other problem? Call the Member AnswerLine.
3 exclusive reports free. Join now and receive:
- Better Bookkeeping in 15 Minutes—free.
- 21 Key Bookkeeping Changes in Current
- The Bookkeeper's Guide to Internal Controls—free.
Special member discounts
- Low-cost continuing education. Advance your skills
and career right in your home or office. Details
- Discounts of up to 34% on UPS®.
- Save 20% on professional liability insurance
from a top insurer.
Become certified and put CB after your name.
Available to nonmembers, but members save. Details
Save up to 50% on an Introductory Membership.
Benefit #7: A dated, personal Certificate of Membership.
Display your professional affiliation to coworkers or clients.
Plus: A Moneyback Guarantee. If not satisfied
with your membership, you get your money back,
but you keep all free bonuses.
- If not completely satisfied, simply cancel your
membership any time within your first 2 months
for a full, 100% refund.
- Cancel any time later for a refund on all
- Either way, you keep all free reports and issues
received even if you cancel.